The date, search and filter functions are useful for showing only a subset of events; other events are hidden. Only visible items are included when you Print the grid.
Use the date functions on the top function bar to see events based on their dates:
- Select a timeframe in the pull-down, or use the Search option to specify a range of dates and (optionally) specific client/matter,
- Use the integrated calendar to choose a date.
Use Search to find one or more Events:
- Enter a word or phrase in the Search box. Only events whose information matches your entry will be displayed.
- When a search is active, the Search box will contain text.
- To see all events again, clear the Search box.
Use Filter to show only events that match certain criteria:
- Click the filter iconon the column header, choose the criteria you want to use and then click Filter. You can apply multiple filters.
- When a filter is active, the filter icon is shaded.
- To remove the filter to see all events again, click the active filter icon, then click Clear.
Hint: you can also use the Remove function to temporarily hide events.
Use Grouping to reorganize the Events in the list:
- Drag one or more column headers to the grouping bar above the events list header row.
Note: Grouping is shown when you Print the grid.
- Changing the order of the items in the grouping bar will automatically change the grouping in the list.
- Click a grouping item to change the events' sort order.
- To disable grouping, click X next to the grouping item on the grouping bar.
Hint: You can use a combination of the date, search, filter and grouping functions to more easily see a specific set of events.